£26000 - £31000 per annum + car allowance & benefits
2 months ago
HR Advisor required to join a fast paced, growing business based in Merseyside. You will be part of the HR team with responsibility for recruitment across the company. Supporting Line Managers to provide comprehensive recruitment support, ensuring that 'best practice' is adopted throughout the business. This role will involve travelling to various locations across the country.
The client is looking for someone with;
*Previous HR experience including good knowledge of Employment Law
*Experience of working for an FCA regulated business or an appreciation of FCA rules
*Previous recruitment experience gained within a HR role and an understanding of the pressures of recruiting for a fast paced, growing business
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Develop an understanding of the hiring needs of the organisation
- Proactively create an active candidate pipeline
- Identify suitable candidates to fit within the company culture
- Understand and communicate the brand and culture of the company
- Suggest new ideas to identify and secure high calibre candidates
- Facilitate the full recruitment process, from sourcing and screening candidates, to arranging interviews
- Supporting Managers by attending interviews in UK regional hub offices
- Create adverts, job descriptions and interview skills testing
- Effectively build relationships with department managers across the business
- Supporting continuous development by suggesting new ideas and aiding process improvement
- Maintaining up to date and accurate records to identify costs per hire
Required skills and experience of the HR Advisor:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced recruitment environment
- Experience of resourcing talent, headhunting and networking
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a strong understanding of business needs
- Confident using a range of search tools to source and manage candidate pools
- Experience of relationship management
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with staff and management at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills when dealing with third parties
- Excellent ability to motivate self and influence others
- Flexible in personal approach, highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to act quickly
- Good problem solving skills
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.