£27000 - £31000 per annum + attractive benefits package & flex working
about 1 month ago
To suit applicant
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a not-for-profit organisation to help them recruit a HR Advisor. The successful individual will be joining a reputable and fast paced Human Resources department.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Assist in the production of companywide HR strategies and business plans.
- Assist in key stakeholder management.
- To assist in the development and monitoring of HR policies.
- Support managers with a range of Employee Relations casework, including sickness, grievance and capability.
- Liaise with Trade Unions.
- Design and deliver training to managers on a range of HR topics.
- Assist with the support of companywide HR Projects.
Required skills and experience of the HR Advisor:
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or working towards this, however this is not essential.
- It is essential that you have extensive experience of employee relations casework.
- Previous experience of working for or knowledge of a not for profit organisation would be useful.
- Experience of working in a Unionised environment would be useful but is not essential.
- Strong influencing and resilience skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing Human Resources team. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.