£33000 - £35000 per annum + highly attractive benefits package
over 1 year ago
To suit applicant
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits package
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- As HR Advisor you will be responsible for managing a wide range and often high volume of Employee Relations casework, many of which are complex in nature.
- Liaise and partner with the wider management team in order to coach and develop their skills and knowledge of dealing with ER cases.
- Build and maintain effective and productive working relationships with Trade Unions.
- Assist in the development of recruitment and succession plans in order to promote the organisation as a business of choice and to retain existing talent.
Required skills and experience of the HR Advisor:
- Full CIPD qualification is highly desirable but not essential.
- In-depth experience of managing and resolving a multitude of employee relations casework.
- Previous experience of working for or knowledge of a not for profit organisation would be useful.
- Having a 'can do' attitude and ability to think outside of the box is essential.
- Experience of working in a Unionised environment would be useful but is not essential.
- Strong influencing and resilience skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced Human Resources team. You will be given the opportunity to be creative and be allowed autonomy to resolve issues. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.