3 months ago
An experienced HR Advisor is required to join a fast paced business operating in the retail sector. Working as a key member of the HR Advice line, providing a comprehensive telephone service to managers across the business. The purpose of the role will be to deliver high quality, proactive and efficient HR service by providing reliable, legally and policy compliant support and guidance.
- Providing full support as part of the HR Advisory service
- Responsible for providing pragmatic HR advice and guidance on policies, procedures and best practice
- Advise and coach Managers on the management of their team
- Reviewing letters/ documents in readiness for formal hearings
- Reviewing and amending where required, investigation reports for gross misconduct allegations prior to formal disciplinary proceedings taking place
- Ensure all case management details are recorded accurately on the Case Management System and that cases are managed pro-actively and driven through to conclusion
- Advising on but not limited to: Investigations, disciplinary including dismissal, grievance, B&H, complex absence, right to work in the UK and managing performance
Candidates will be required to have a competent standard of employment law knowledge with the ability to confidently communicate with stakeholders at all levels with a style that is clear, engaging, coaching and collaborative. Candidates will ideally be CIPD Level 5 or 7 qualified with at least 3 years' experience is a similar HR Advisory, customer focused role.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate the ability to apply a commercial, pragmatic approach to providing HR risk based solutions to difficult and challenging issues.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.