Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (pro rata)
Duration: 6 months FTC
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join an award-winning, Manchester based company. The newly appointed HR Advisor will focus on the effective resolution of all types of Employee Relations cases, providing effective HR advice and support to managers and colleagues in a way that reflects and underpins the company's values.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Manage a wide range and often high volume of Employee Relations casework, many of which being complex in nature.
- Liaise and partner with the wider management team in order to coach and develop their skills and knowledge of dealing with ER cases.
- Provide HR advice to managers on operational matters including disciplinary and grievance, probation, performance, TUPE and redundancy.
- Understand and influence people processes, ensuring managers are following and championing all HR processes.
- Assist the Senior HR Advisor and People Director in the delivery of HR improvement projects, across areas such as engagement, retention and diversity.
- Project work surrounding employee engagement and wellbeing, supporting the delivery of the company's engagement and people strategy.
- Build positive sustainable working relationships with employees, developing strong feedback and communication channels to support high levels of employee engagement.
Key Requirements of the HR Advisor:
- CIPD qualified (or working towards CIPD qualification.)
- Previous HR advisory experience and knowledge of HR processes is essential.
- Experience of providing ER advice and guidance to managers.
- Confident and experienced in managing stakeholder relationships, as well as demonstrating an up to date knowledge of employment law.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter with a pragmatic approach to working.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture, unrivalled opportunities and extensive company benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.