about 1 year ago
12 months FTC
To suit applicant
Salary: £23 - £25k
Duration: 12 Month FTC
Sellick Partnership have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a growing manufacturing business in Warrington. The newly appointed HR Advisor will work closely with key management stakeholders, providing effective HR advice in a way that reflects and underpins the business's values.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Understand and influence people processes, ensuring managers are following and championing all HR processes.
- Support the end to end recruitment process for the area, organising and attending candidate interviews.
- Manage low level employee relations matters, including absences, ensuring the business is compliant and follows the correct processes.
- Act as first point of call for any queries on HR processes and policies, assisting senior management in the delivery of HR improvement projects.
- Build positive sustainable working relationships with employees, developing strong feedback and communication channels to support high levels of employee engagement.
Key Requirements of the HR Advisor:
- Previous HR advisory experience would be useful as well as knowledge of HR processes and UK employment law.
- CIPD qualified, or working towards CIPD qualification is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.