£23500 - £27500 per annum
0161 834 1642 | 07825 956115
Salary: £23,500 - £27,500 per annum
Duration: 9 month FTC with the potential of a permanent opportunity
An experienced HR Advisor is required to join a distinguished and forward-thinking Not-for-Profit client based in Lincoln. Working in partnership with the Senior HR Business Partner, this is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and determined HR Advisor to gain exposure to a full HR remit, and play a key role in the delivery of the organisation's People Strategy.
Joining an organisation with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled company benefits, this is a role of real variety, and the successful candidate will work collaboratively across the function to understand and promote key HR initiatives within the business.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Act as day to day contact for specific areas, providing advice, coaching and support primarily in low level employment relations, recruitment activity and amendment to contracts.
- Act as the HR Representative on informal and non-complex investigations including but not limited to disciplinary, grievance and absence management.
- Support the end to end recruitment process, providing practical advice and support on process, job descriptions, selection and offer.
- Understand and influence people processes, ensuring managers are following and championing all HR processes.
- Build positive sustainable working relationships with employees, developing strong feedback and communication channels to support high levels of employee engagement.
Key Requirements of the HR Advisor:
- CIPD qualified or working towards is desirable but not essential.
- Previous HR advisory experience, with a working knowledge of UK employment and HR processes is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Confident and experienced in managing stakeholder relationships, with the ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.