£15 - £17 per hour
about 1 year ago
Salary: £15-£17 per hour
Duration: 3 Months +
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join a high-profile Not-For-Profit client in the Staffordshire area. Supporting the Head of HR and Development in the development and implementation of Workforce and OD strategy, the successful candidate will provide excellent operational HR services across the business to support and coach line managers in best practice HR.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral part in the delivery of people related projects and to work in partnership with senior stakeholders across a dynamic Not-For-Profit organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Advise and support line managers on the full range of routine and complex employee relation issues including, but not limited to, dismissal, disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance capability.
- Enable managers to effectively manage employee relations cases and to develop their own people management skills.
- Manage all casework in line with organisational procedures, keeping up to date records of activity in the HRIS.
- Manage recruitment activity to ensure all aspects follow procedure, advising and guiding on methods and tools to recruit.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new policies and procedures, sharing best practice, knowledge and experience.
- Work collaboratively with immediate and wider team, across business areas and externally to ensure line managers are informed on people related issues.
Key Requirements of the HR Advisor:
- CIPD Associate with at least Level 5 CIPD qualification and Graduate status or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a busy HR office with a good knowledge and experience of advising on recruitment and employee relations cases.
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge of employment law and its application in the workplace.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
- Must hold a full driving license and have the use of an appropriate vehicle to travel around the area in which the organisation operates.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.