Stockport, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Are you a HR Advisor, immediately available for a 4-6 week temporary role? If so, I'd like to hear from you.
You will support the business with contracts, ER case work, managing the policy and benefits platform and providing general HR advice and administrative support to the HR team and wider business.
**Must be able to start immediately and commit to the full length of the temporary contract**
Key responsibilities of the Temporary HR Advisor:
- Providing the business with continuity of HR service, working closely with the HR Assistant and a small HR team
- Responsible for supporting the HR team with general HR administration
- Supporting the wider business with contract issues
- Providing ER support and advice on cases
- Coaching managers over the phone with ER queries
- Managing the policy and benefits platform
Required skills and experience of the Temporary HR Advisor:
- Previous HR experience is essential for this role including ER case work and contracts
- The ability to hit the ground running and work on your own initiative will be integral
- Must be happy supporting a HR team and wider business at all levels of HR including HR Administration
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this temporary HR Advisor position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a daily basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.