St. Helens, Merseyside
£13 - £16 per hour
about 1 year ago
5 months plus
Hourly rate: £13-15 per hour
Duration: Temporary until March 2021
A large and well respected NHS Trust is looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor. As HR Advisor you will be tasked with managing a wide array of employee relations casework. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference within a highly regarded HR team.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Provide expert HR advice to managers and staff, on the full range of HR policies, practices and procedures ensuring compliance with employment legislation.
- With the assistance of a HR Business Partner, carry out a wide range of employee relations casework including disciplinary, wellbeing, sickness and performance management.
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external communication networks to support the delivery of the HR Strategy.
- Support managers in the provision of advice to improve the capability and conduct of the workforce.
- Maintain accurate and up to date absence monitoring and management information to support managers in optimising attendance.
Key Requirements of the HR Advisor:
- Demonstrate effective communication and organisation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Ideally you will have previously worked within NHS or similar public sector/not-for-profit organisation.
- Proven experience and knowledge of employee relations and employment law legislation.
- Ability to work in a high intensity environment.
- Experience of working with a wide range of internal stakeholders at all levels.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.