£15.00 - £16.82 per hour + plus holiday pay
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor to join an exciting organisation on a temporary basis for 3-6 months. The client is based in Staffordshire, but the role will require a mixture of working from home to begin with.
The duties of the HR Advisor include:
- Providing first class, operational HR Services across the business, supporting and coaching line managers in the best practice HR
- Advising and support line managers on the full range of routine and complex employee relations issues, up to and including dismissal and appeal level, including investigations, disciplinary, grievance, etc.
- Managing the recruitment activity for the area, which includes attending interviews with line managers and ensuring high quality recruitment activity is evident in all business areas
- Advising and supporting the managers with the implementation of change plans, including process, consultations, decision making, etc.
- Contributing to the development and implementations of new policies, procedures and guidelines
The ideal HR Advisor will have:
- Proven experience within the duties listed above (minimum of two years)
- Ability to engage with all levels of team members across the business, with an open mind to contributing new ideas and suggesting improvements
- Confidence of carrying out all HR and ER aspects effectively
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and its application in the workplace
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and of using HR Databases to obtain records
This role is required to start as soon as possible, therefore if you believe your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration and further details on the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.