£28000 - £31000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Employee Relations Advisor to join our fast paced client based in Bedford. The full time, fixed term contract that is based in the office, under strict and safe guidelines.
The main purpose of the role is to be the HR specialist on the NHS Agenda for Change terms and conditions, relating to people management.
The duties of the Employee Relations Advisor include, but are not limited to:
- Provide advice and support to Trust managers and staff on a wide range of operational Human Resources issues, including subjects such as disciplinary and grievance issues, investigations, hearings and meetings
- Assist the Trust managers and staff in the interpretation and implementation of all Trust HR policies and procedures
- Advise managers on employee legislation
- Support the senior HR team with the NHS HR agenda
- When required, participate in all aspects of recruitment, vetting and selection
- Support and maintain available systems for consultation and negotiation arrangements with staff representatives
The ideal Employee Relations Advisor must have:
- Proven experience in the duties above, in a similar role
- Proven, advanced experience within an NHS organisation is essential
- CIPD qualification or equivalent is essential
- Up to date knowledge NHS terms and conditions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you believe your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be arranged with suitable applicants after closing date.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.