Bury, Greater Manchester
Up to £16.29 per hour
8 months ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established organisation based in Bury is currently looking to appoint a HR Advisor on a fixed-term basis to join their dynamic and rapidly growing team.
As a HR Advisor you will play a key role in contributing to the next phase of the company's strategy and your responsibilities will be as follows:
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor
- Assist in specialist HR advice and support.
- Assist in research and drafting HR policies, systems and procedures.
- Support complex case management that meets employee and organisational needs.
- Undertake HR projects.
- Work closely with HR colleagues improving management processes.
- Assist development of HR strategies.
- Develop levels of HR knowledge with the case management teams.
Required skills and experience of the HR Advisor
- Experience working within a HR environment.
- Experience in providing HR advice and guidance.
- Strong knowledge of HR practices.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the HR Advisor role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.