Oldham, Greater Manchester
£16 - £19 per hour
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a HR Advisor, for a duration of 3-6 months whilst this organisation work through an internal restructure. This client is implementing a new structure and require additional resources to manage employment relations case work to allow them to bring in new ways of working. These HR Advisors will support the rest of the team to take on case work, to close down existing case work as well as be the first point of contact for ER investigations within the Trust, so should be experienced in most ER processes and procedures.
Main duties will include;
- Support the HR Business Partners and wider HR Team in the provision of a professional, and proactive human resources service, which supports the forward planning, modernisation and transformation, engagement and performance of the workforce.
- Establishing positive relationships with managers and staff and delivering tailored interventions.
- To work with the HRBPs to ensure that all people aspects of change are well managed and communicated.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of fair and equitable employment policies, procedures and practices.
- With the Workforce Advisory Team, develop a positive approach to the management of employee relations, building strong working relationships with managers, clinicians, staff and their representatives.
- To work within a triage system to be a first point of contact to managers and staff in employment related issues, providing advice on how to deal with a range of issues, including the interpretation of terms and conditions and the implementation of policies.
- Engage with Staff Side and accredited representatives and contribute to a pro-active and stable employee relations environment.
- Develop, maintain and apply professional expert knowledge to advise managers in dealing with employment issues.
- Provide, receive and process complex, sensitive and contentious information.
- To support managers in hearings and appeals by providing advice and co-ordination.
The successful applicant will be CIPD Level 5, who ill ideally have experience of working in the NHS.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.