£25000 - £32000 per annum + plus benefits
0151 224 1480
£25,000 - £32,000
Temporary, Full time
HR Advisor required to join an ever-growing and dynamic organisation based in Burnley. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced HR Advisor to join their dynamic and growing HR function in one of the most established organisations within the UK on a temporary, full-time basis.
As the HR Advisor you will assist in the provision of a professional and pro-active HR service within the organisation by providing support and advice when appropriate alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor
- Contribute to development and updates of employment policies and procedures
- Assist with HR related projects
- Manage all employee relations such as sicknesses and absences
- Assist managers when dealing with employee cases of behaviour, attendance etc.
- Provide support for recruitment processes
Required skills and experience of the HR Advisor
- NHS experience desirable
- Experience in an Advisory/Management role
- Experience in employee relations and sickness management
- Strong working knowledge of organisational change processes
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Training/Coaching of Manager in HR policy and procedures
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected organisation with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the HR Advisor role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.