£30000 - £36000 per annum
2 months ago
My client in Staffordshire are currently seeking an enthusiastic HR Advisor on an interim basis for 3 months.
Key duties and responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Work in partnership with line managers to deliver customer focused HR and people related activities
- Advise and support line managers on the full range of routine and complex employee relations issues up to and including dismissal and appeal level, including investigations, disciplinary's, grievance, health and wellbeing, absence (short/long term) and performance capability case management, demonstrating good quality discussions and advice for managers
- Support managers and employees in long term sickness cases, including critical illness, in writing correspondence to employees and service providers such as Occupational Health and EIS referrals, providing advice and guidance and signposting for support
- Manage all case work in line with organisational procedures, keeping records of activity in the HRIS including ensuring line managers fully document cases and action all elements of people management activity in relevant systems following HR processes and procedure
- Advise and support managers and employees on queries with terms and conditions, policies, procedures, pay and legislation
- Manage recruitment activity for area, ensuring all aspects follow procedure and that maximum use is made of all mediums for recruitment to ensure a successful appointment
To be successful as the HR Advisor, you should:
- Have a working knowledge of UK Employment Law
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Previous HR experience
If you would like to discuss this or other potential opportunities, please contact Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.