£120.00 - £160.00 per day
about 1 month ago
3 - 6 months
Sellick Partnership are working alongside an NHS organisation to recruit a HR Advisor. This is a vital role within the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Provide efficient and effective employee relations casework management processes
- Supporting managers as an investigatory team or on a panel, taking part in meetings and formal hearing and producing notes, formal minutes and reports
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with law, policy and good practice
- Support managers to enact change management interventions
- Provide specialist advice, support and guidance to stakeholders throughout the organisation on a range of comprehensive workforce matters including employee relations, engagement, equality and diversity, resourcing and retention, reward and pay, and terms and conditions
The successful HR Advisor will:
- Hold Associate membership of the CIPD through intermediate study
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- Have current employment law and HR knowledge
- Have previous NHS experience
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.