£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£30,000 - £35,000
HR Advisor required to join a not for profit organisation based in Liverpool. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced HR Advisor to join their dynamic and growing resourcing function on a fixed-term, full time basis.
As the HR Advisor you will be working with the Resourcing Manager providing end-to-end resourcing process from brand attraction campaigns alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor
- Work closely with the business understanding and supporting their recruitment strategy.
- Deliver end to end resourcing services.
- Deliver insights into various business areas and roles.
- Support with each recruitment campaign.
- Provide advice and guidance at all stages of recruitment process.
- Drive diversity in recruitment
- Keep up to date with recruitment trends
Required skills and experience of the HR Advisor
- Experience of in-house recruitment (desirable)
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (desirable)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise workload
This is fantastic opportunity to join a renowned public sector organisation with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the HR Advisor role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.