Greater Manchester, England
£27000 - £32600 per annum + including car allowance
2 months ago
HR Advisor required to join a fast paced business on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis. You will be part of a wider team, working together to support the company's people issues and support the delivery of high quality, proactive and efficient HR Service. You will be a strong Generalist able to support the business with Employee Relations as well as Learning & Development.
The business has a new people strategy so this person will be integral to this, taking the initiative on projects and supporting the team to refresh the mission and values.
This role will involve travel to other sites including the North and South of England to deliver training 2-3 days a week.
**THIS ROLE WILL START IN JANUARY 2019**
I will require you to have strong ER and L&D experience in order to be considered for this role.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor
- Provide advice and support to Managers on all aspects of areas relating to employee relations across different locations such as:
- Disciplinary, Grievance, Performance Management, Absence Management, Bullying and harassment
- Advising Managers on the management of their team
- Advising on appropriate action
- Reviewing documents for formal hearings and ensuring all SLAs are met
- Working alongside the L&D Manager to deliver training sessions to the business on compliance, right to work and employment legislation changes including Brexit using a suite of training material and content
- Proactively involve yourself with projects
Required skills and experience of the HR Advisor:
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent
- Strong Generalist with experience of Employee Relations including performance management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of applying a commercial and pragmatic approach to providing HR risk based solutions to difficult issues that arise within challenging situations
- Creative, proactive and resilient
- Good personality and able to work in a fast paced environment
- A strong relationship builder, able to deal with challenge
- Good questioning and listening skills
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.