£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting a HR Advisor to provide generalist HR support to a business area taking responsibility for first line ER advice and associated admin, coordination of on-boarding and training activities and maintenance of relevant HR reports and trackers. You will work with the aim to drive a people focused culture.
This role is based on the outskirts of Glasgow.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Work to an aligned nationwide people strategy and working closely with operational leaders to implement this and to drive continuous improvement
- Understand and influence people processes, ensuring managers are following and championing all HR processes
- Supporting managers with the delivery of HR processes
- Coach, advise and upskill managers with all ER issues
- Support managers on complex ER cases
- Work closely with onsite union representatives and area organisers to ensure everyone is working towards the same goal
- Help lead change by analysing HR data to provide insight and recommendations
- Drive a high performance culture with talent being a key part of the agenda
- Line management of a HR Assistant; supporting with performance and development
- Involved in projects including performance management, engagement survey and the annual salary review
Key skills of the HR Advisor:
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent would be preferable
- Previous HR experience and knowledge of HR processes is essential
- experience of providing ER advice and guidance to managers
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Strong relationship building and communication skills and the ability to challenge senior leaders
- A strong track record of coaching and influencing colleagues
- Confidence working with data and the ability to deliver meaningful insight
- Previous experience of working in a unionised environment is essential for this role
- Previous experience working within a logistics environment would be a hugely advantageous
- Ability to be flexible due to travel off site for occasional meetings
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.