HR Advisor Employee Relations
£33000 - £38000 per annum
A continuously growing services organisation based in London are looking to add value to their employee relations team through the recruitment of an outstanding Senior HR Advisor (Employee Relations) with out and out ER & TUPE experience to deliver strong support to employee's and managers across the business from day to day grievances right through to tribunals
The senior management team you will work alongside have great experience and will help you develop your knowledge in employment law, tribunals and TUPE whilst having the opportunity to progress your career as the company continues to grow through both organic development and acquisition.
- Provide support, advice and guidance to management in all employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, TUPE and redundancy issues.
- Provide HR advice to management to enable compliance in all areas of employment policy and legislation.
- Produce key HR Metrics through a Management Information reporting system.
- Support the implementation of HR initiative to include Employee Engagement, Talent & Succession and Performance Management.
- Take ownership of case workload for the business, chase Managers on outstanding actions and ensure cases are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Provide ER related training to managers.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with experience delivering in a Senior HR Advisor capacity with a focus on Employee Relations, who wants to work closely with a strong HR team with excellent employment knowledge, with a great opportunity to step up internally as the company grows.
To be a successful employee relations advisor in this role, you will come from an industry background, ideally a blue collar environment with TUPE and strong ER experience in high risk cases that may have gone to tribunal. You will also have a CIPD qualification (ideally level 5, however lower levels will not be discounted).
If you feel your experience as an employee relations specialist or Advisor fits the profile above and are looking to step up from your current role and can add real value to such a position do get in touch.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.