Human Resources Advisor
Salary: £11.00 - £13.00 per hour
Duration: 3 to 4 months temporary ongoing with the potential to become permanent
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a HR professional for a large not for profit organisation
As a key member of the team, you will provide essential support to the wider HR department and a range of Departmental Managers in the following areas:
- Working in conjunction with the HR Manager and Departmental Managers you will play an integral role advising on a wide range of ER casework including sickness, absence management and grievances
- Offer support and guidance within disciplinaries
- Responsible for offering generic employment law advise from pre-prescribed policies and procedures
- You will be responsible for a wide range of HR administration including inputting employee/payroll data, changes to contracts, chasing DBS checks and references
- Producing HR reports including attendance, sickness and a range of quality data
- Producing a range of written communications for the current staff members, including drafting and sending out letters
- Producing and updating Excel spread sheets
- Any ad hoc duties as directed by the HR Manager
To be considered for the post you must have previously worked in a similar HR role. The successful applicant will be a strong team player who has ideally started their CIPD qualification. You should also be able to hit the ground running and be comfortable and confident in working on your own initiative. You will be an exceptional communicator and be the type of person who wants to add value to a busy HR team. In return you will be able to expand on your initial HR experience and have the prospect of securing a permanent opportunity with a highly attractive list of benefits. Candidates who are ideally looking for a 4 day working week will also be considered.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.