£28000 - £32000 per annum
11 months ago
HR Advisor required for an ambitious and fast paced business based in Crewe. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a dynamic HR team reporting into the People Services Manager. You will have extensive ER experience and ideally be able to hit the ground running.
Experience of ER for businesses in the retail and distribution would be hugely beneficial.
This is a hugely varied role which will offer you the opportunity to provide HR advisory and transactional support across the business.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- As HR Advisor you will be involved in a high volume of case management including complex ER cases.
- The role will require previous knowledge of using HR Systems, MI reporting and data analysis.
- Experience of performance management systems and maintenance of the life cycle.
- Previous experience of working in a unionised environment is essential.
- The position of HR Advisor will offer you the opportunity to coach other HR team members and supporting with end to end HR Administration Processes when needed.
- You'll focus on providing HR advisory and transactional support across the business including our head office, logistics and retail colleagues as well as providing telephone support for our franchisees.
Key skills of the HR Advisor:
- Fully CIPD qualified or working towards
- Must have strong ER experience
- A proactive person with the ability to instil a positive working culture
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in working in an ever-changing, growing organisation and managing ambiguity
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Advisor position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.