Greater Manchester, England
£33000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Location: Greater Manchester
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
HR Analyst required to join an exciting multi-site organisation with the responsibility to partner with our business leaders and Senior HR team across the business. Based in Greater Manchester, you will have the autonomy to develop useful MI to support the HR team. This is a permanent opportunity.
Key responsibilities of the HR Analyst
- To provide specialist HR data reporting/analysis and project support to HR and the wider business ensuring effective data collection, analysis and reporting on confidential HR data for specific populations according to agreed timetables
- Develop and maintain an effective reporting suite and pan-regional dashboard for comprehensive analytics and metrics to support HR strategy and drive a high performance culture
- Responsible for presenting to HR Business Partners and HR leadership
- Troubleshooting data and reports, highlighting issues and making recommendations to address these issues and highlighting priorities
- Provide analytical support for ongoing monitoring of all key HR and Reward metrics
- Manage the data for the annual pay and bonus review process including benchmarking, analytics, reporting and modelling
- Provide appropriate cycle of weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual HR reports to support HR business and strategic understanding in areas such as Turnover & Retention, Diversity, Cost, Recruitment, Engagement and Tenure
- Develop and provide insights and recommendations based on data/statistical interrogation.
- Manage salary survey participation and maintain up to date benchmarking database as well as analysing results to determine and maintain the Company's competitive position
Required skills and experience of the HR Analyst:
- Ability to produce detailed reports as well as making oral presentations to the business and wider HR Teams.
- Ability to gain a wide understanding of various business lines, able to identify and lead continuous improvement projects and assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
- Experience of producing HR Metrics
- Evidence of producing, analysing and reporting on data
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills required
- Excellent communication skills and highly competent with MS office including Excel and PowerPoint for complex reports / analysis
- Exposure to HR / payroll would be preferred however is not essential.
- Graduate degree preferable; human resources, finance or other business related discipline
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Analyst position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.