£23000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
HR and Office Manager
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
A high-profile client with a global presence within the technology sector are currently seeking an experienced and proactive HR and Office Manager to join the company during a period of transformation. Supporting the business's ambitions to spearhead change, the newly appointed HR and Office Manager will be a key player in ensuring the business operates smoothly and efficiently during this exciting time of transition.
Taking ownership over the management and administration of all HR and Office operations, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with unparalleled opportunities for development and progression.
Key Responsibilities of the HR and Office Manager:
- Operate a functioning HR department, managing and administering all staff holidays, disciplinaries, sickness, headcount, and payroll.
- Review HR policies and processes, making recommendations for improvements in line with wider transformation strategy.
- Take ownership of all office administration, identifying areas of improvements to support wider business ambitions.
- Facilitate meetings through managing rooms and facilities.
- Ensure cleanliness and preparation of all office spaces, including managing the cleaning function, suppliers and facilities.
- Take responsibility for the office Health and safety, Fire and First Aid, ensuring applicants are sent to the necessary training and courses.
Key Requirements of the HR and Office Manager:
- Good understanding of HR and HR functionality, with experience administrating an HR function within a busy office environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR and Office Manager position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.