£28000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an experienced HR and Payroll Advisor to join our reputable, growing client based in Tamworth. The role is on a part time and permanent basis, requiring 26 - 30 hours a week across 4 or 5 days.
The duties of the HR and Payroll Advisor include:
- Assist the Human Resources Manager in the development, implementation and maintenance of Human Resources policies and practices, that support the business objectives
- Processing of monthly and fortnightly payroll data and completing all administration alongside this
- Ensuring the time and attendance system is maintained
- Carrying out Pensions administration
- Collating and analysing absence data and supporting the manager with relevant information
- Maintaining the HR database and personnel records
- Managing the training and development for the company, which includes arranging training in-house/externally and analysing any training needs
The ideal HR and Payroll Advisor will have:
- Part qualified or qualified on CIPD or similar, QBE will be considered if you have all the relevant experience
- Proven experience of the duties above within a similar position (manufacturing experience is desirable)
- Knowledge of the UK Employment Law
- Ability to work autonomously and make difficult decisions
- Good level of organisation and prioritisation in order to take responsibility for high workloads
Please note that these hours are required over a minimum of 4 days per week. The salary on offer is £28,000-30,000 for the 26-30 hours.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice