£200 - £300 per day
3 months ago
3 Months +
HR and Resource Planning Consultant
Rate: £200-£300 per day
Duration: 3 months ongoing
Sellick Partnership are seeking a dynamic HR and Resource Planning Consultant to join a distinguished and community focused Not-For-Profit client in the Derbyshire area. Playing a key role in the delivery of the organisations Resource Planning Strategy, this is a fantastic opportunity for a determined HR Professional to gain exposure on a diverse range of workplace issues, and will work closely with the wider HR function to develop creative policies, procedures and succession planning initiatives.
Key Responsibilities of the HR and Resource Planning Consultant:
- Support the delivery of recruitment and resourcing plans, enabling the organisation to meet future demands, ensuring appropriate skills and calibre of personnel to meet future requirements.
- Manage and deliver both internal and external career development processes, mapping talent processes and succession planning within the organisation in order to meet current and future business needs.
- Support the effective and efficient planning and scheduling of training, reviews and appraisals across the organisation
- Evaluation and analysis of training outcomes to identify areas of improvement in the delivery of learning, development, and training requirements in order to shape future plans.
Key Requirements of the HR and Resource Planning Consultant:
- CIPD qualified or working towards CIPD qualification is desired but not essential.
- Ability to embrace, change and support development of innovative approaches.
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong problem solving and decision making skills, with the ability to identify appropriate HR related solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective planning and organisation skills.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR and Resource Planning Consultant position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.