Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £29400 per annum + 27 days hols, pension, flexible working
about 1 year ago
HR and Skills Support Officer
Joining a dynamic and rapidly growing Manchester based organisation, this HR and Skills Support Officer role is a fantastic opportunity for well-rounded and determined HR Professional to gain exposure to a fast-paced Public Sector HR function. Working alongside the Learning and Development Manager, the successful candidate will provide effective support across the HR and Skills department, communicating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
As the HR and Skills Support Officer you will have the opportunity to travel to the Organisations Leeds office on a once a week basis, so flexibility to undertake this requirement is a must.
Key Responsibilities of the HR and Skills Support Officer:
- Support HR & Skills activities, designing and developing materials and providing information for internal stakeholders.
- Provide an effective first line support in relation to Skills and Development, responding to queries from colleagues, customers and stakeholders, taking action or escalating where appropriate.
- Monitor systems, processes and practices, performing a range of administrative tasks to deliver a quality service.
- Support the Skills and Development Manager in effective and efficient planning and scheduling of training, reviews and appraisals across the organisation
- Act as primary contact for the internal training evaluation/survey system, analysing results to provide feedback to the business.
Key Requirements of the HR and Skills Officer:
- Have relevant experience working in a Skills and Development environment, with exposure to Learning and Development practices.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent and may be studying towards CIPD qualification
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong problem solving and decision making skills, with the ability to identify appropriate HR related solutions.
- Ability to communicate and present complex information concisely and to a non-technical audience.
- Be an enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- A willingness to travel to Leeds on a weekly basis is essential.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR and Skills Support Officer position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.