Greater Manchester, England
£12 - £15 per hour
about 1 year ago
Salary: £12-£15 per hour
Location: South Manchester
A dynamic, fast paced business located in South Manchester requires an experienced HR Assistant to join them on either a temp to perm or permanent basis, ideally with an immediate start.
The role remit is varied and will include a mix of internal recruitment and HR Administrative duties.
Responsibilities of the HR Assistant include (but not limited to)
- Liaison with specialist recruitment agencies. Collating CV'S for shortlisting
- Good stakeholder management skills. Working alongside hiring managers on vacancies
- Arranging interviews, calendar coordination, booking meeting rooms
- Coordinating offers, managing the on boarding and induction processes for new starters
- Ensuring all new starter paperwork is collated and processed
- Scheduling appraisals
- Processing absences, holidays, starters and leavers. Recording information onto the HR system.
Person specification for the HR Assistant
- Previous experience of internal recruitment and HR administrative duties are essential for this role.
- CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Looking for a robust, organised individual who is comfortable working within a fast paced, dynamic business and is adaptable to changing business needs.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Assistant position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.