£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
3 Months +
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Location: Can be based in Bristol or Derby, with paid travel between both locations
Duration: 3 months FTC - highly likely to be made permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a determined HR Assistant to join a distinguished and industry-leading global business who have just moved into the UK market. The successful applicant will be experienced in HR and happy to support two small offices with office management responsibilities and administration.
Working closely with the European HR Manager, this is a role of real variety, and the successful candidate will ensure the efficient running of all office functions as well as providing general HR and administrative support.
**Must be happy with this being a 3 month FTC initially**
**Must be able to travel between sites as and when required**
Key Responsibilities of the HR Assistant:
- Work with and assist with HR queries, including terms and conditions, application of HR policy, wellbeing issues, escalating as appropriate.
- Assist with the on-boarding of TUPE transferred employees.
- Schedule meetings for recruitment and employee relations, producing minutes for HR meetings and prepare other documentation such as employee letters.
- Manage holiday and sickness information to include gathering and capturing data.
- Managing health and safety procedures (fire drills, extinguishers, risk assessments) with onsite H&S team.
- Procurement of general business services and supplies, ensuring the company receives the best prices possible.
- Liaising with the landlord to address any repairs or issues that arise in the office and confirming appointments with contractors.
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed.
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
- Travel between the Bristol and Derby office as required to support office and HR.
Key requirements of the HR Assistant:
- CIPD qualification or working towards and degree level education or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge or Microsoft Office applications including Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of HRIS an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, having attention to detail, and being able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively liaise in a friendly professional manner between all levels internally and externally
- Be self-motivated and enjoy working autonomously in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to follow procedures and meet deadlines.
- Ability to check and verify numerical information with accuracy.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Assistant position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.