£17000 - £19000 per annum
5 months ago
An experienced HR Assistant is required to join a leading professional services business in Liverpool City Centre. As HR Assistant, you will be working as part of an established HR team, acting as first point of contact for all HR queries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing offers of employment and contracts for new starters and variations
- Undertaking pre-employment checks
- Full administration of the leaver process
- Advising payroll of monthly changes
- Accurate inputting of data on the HR system
- Working with colleagues to identify patterns of sickness and report to the HR Advisors/managers regarding matters of concern;
- Completing all maternity/paternity administration
- Involvement in recruitment activity
- Assisting with the induction process
- Assisting in the implementation and improvement of HR systems and procedures
- Producing regular and ad hoc reports from the HR system
- Arranging payment of invoices
- Covering administration work of colleagues in their absence
- Involvement in any ad-hoc HR projects as required
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of working in HR administration
- Minimum grades of A-C GCSE or equivalent qualification in English, Maths
- Competence in all Microsoft IT software
- Self-confident, assertive, organised and highly motivated;
- A strong team player
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and ensure deadlines are met
- A calm and professional manner
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a busy environment
- Ability to use initiative, taking a proactive approach to working
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Aptitude to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy
- Willingness to travel to other UK offices when required
- Flexibility in approach
- HR Administration and/or payroll experience gained in a previous professional services organisation.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Assistant position then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.