Lincolnshire, E. Midlands, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
HR Business Partner
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Duration: Full Time - Permanent
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a Lincolnshire based client to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner. The newly appointed HR Business Partner will lead and manage the HR Operations team to deliver a comprehensive, professional and high quality HR service.
This is a true generalist role with exposure to recruitment, training and wellbeing as well as ER, change management and projects.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Promote and review HR policies and procedures to ensure they are fit for purpose and representative of the culture and values of the business.
- Lead and oversee wide ranging and high volume employee relations casework, providing advice and guidance to managers and team leaders on all ER matters including grievances, disciplinaries, and absences.
- Support managers in a number of key HR areas, including workforce planning and HR transformation programmes.
- Actively participate in the development of the HR function, including contributing to effective communication across all service areas.
- Lead in all areas of the recruitment process within the HR Operations team, providing support for senior roles within the business, attending interviews and inputting into the final decision making process.
- Build effective, positive and sustainable working relationships with all staff across the organisation, including trade union representatives.
Key Requirements of the HR Business Partner:
- Proven experience in an HR Partnering or Advisory role.
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or studying towards.
- Demonstrate a thorough and up to date knowledge of UK Employment Law.
- Experience in managing the full life cycle of employee relations and performance, including complex ER casework.
- Experience of working with Trade Unions.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Business Partner position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.