£33500 - £39000 per annum
about 1 year ago
HR Business Partner
Salary: £33,500-£39,000 per annum
Duration: 9 month FTC with the potential to go permanent
Joining a progressive Not-For-Profit organisation based in Lincoln, Sellick Partnership are seeking a forward-thinking HR Business Partner to drive the business forward through the interpretation and implementation of HR initiatives. Becoming the trusted advisor and strategic partner in all people matters, the newly-appointed HR Business Partner will work collaboratively with senior leaders to connect HR operational issues with wider strategic objectives.
Providing advice and guidance across the full HR remit, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning organisation with extensive company benefits.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Gain a broad and deep understanding of the business, working closely and regularly with managers, to influence and engage with business wide processes.
- Act as contact for all People Managers, providing advice, coaching and support across the full HR remit, including Employee Relations, Employee Engagement and Business Transformation.
- Coach and influence people managers in cases of performance management and conduct issues, including grievance and absences.
- Support managers in HR transformation programmes, providing advice throughout the full life cycle of organisational design and change programmes.
- Assist in the development of recruitment and succession plans, with the aim to attract, retain and manage talent.
- Initiate, build and maintain strong positive partnerships with key stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Key Requirements of the HR Business Partner:
- CIPD qualified or substantial experience of providing advice to managers across the business is essential.
- Working knowledge of UK and EU employment law with the ability to advise on Employee Relations issues.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Confident and experienced in managing stakeholder relationships, with the ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Business Partner position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.