Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
HR Business Partner
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a global and industry-leading manufacturing business based in Manchester. Providing generalist HR support to the business across all UK locations, the newly appointed HR Business Partner will take responsibility for HR Generalist responsibilities including ER casework, leading the coordination of recruitment, on-boarding and training and supporting the Senior HR Manager in a changing environment.
This role will involve travel to the Midlands and occasionally London.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Responsibilities as a HR Generalist including managing a wide range and often high volume of Employee Relations casework, many of which being complex in nature.
- Liaise and partner with the wider management team in order to coach and develop their skills and knowledge of dealing with ER cases.
- Understand and influence people processes, ensuring managers are following and championing all HR processes.
- Build positive sustainable working relationships with employees, developing strong feedback and communication channels to support high levels of employee engagement.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment activity for the UK, attracting and on-boarding talent into the business, including arrangement and delivery of assessment centres and interviews.
- Working alongside the Senior HR Manager (and leading on) projects including engagement, performance management, talent development etc.
Key Requirements of the HR Business Partner:
- CIPD qualified (or working towards CIPD qualification).
- Experience working within HR for a manufacturing or engineering business is essential for this role
- Previous HR experience and knowledge of HR processes is essential
- Strong HR Generalist experience is preferable
- Experience of deputising would be advantageous
- Experience of providing ER advice and guidance to managers is essential, including complex casework
- Confident and experienced in managing stakeholder relationships, as well as demonstrating an up to date knowledge of employment law.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter with a pragmatic approach to working.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Business Partner position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.