West Yorkshire, England
£20 - £24 per hour
about 2 months ago
Following a recent structure review, Sellick Partnership have been engaged to support with the recruitment to an Interim HR Business Partner, to work for an establish West Yorkshire based not for profit client.
Day to day duties involve:
- Responsible for the effective management of all employee relations casework within an assigned division, including highly complex disciplinary, grievance, bullying and harassment, performance and attendance management matters
- To provide expert HR representations, advice and guidance as part of an investigator team or to the chair
- To assist the Head of HR or HR Business Partnership in the preparation of appropriate documentation in accordance with the organisations policies
- Support the implementation of organisational change initiatives, including workforce transformation, restructures and TUPE working closely with partnership groups and in line with policy and best practice
- To attend and provide HR related updated as required to divisional business managers
- To provide advice and support to managers and staff on the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures
The successful candidate will need to have specialist knowledge in employment low and be able to advise on complex employee relation matters and you will have also have gained experience of working for a not for profit client
You will be required to work 2-3 days onsite due to the nature of the meetings that will need to be held. Two of the working days can be worked from home.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.