£225 - £300 per day
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Public Sector client in Manchester, for a HR Business Partner, supporting a large TUPE into the organisation. The role requires a candidate to be an experienced business partner and to be diplomatic and able to update and with senior Directors
Key responsibilities of the HR Business Partner
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to provide specialist advice, information, support and challenge to client services which supports and promotes their priorities
- Use robust and effective analysis of information to inform strategic objectives in relation to assigned service area, ensuring that advise to client services is in line with current legislation and organisational direction
- Manage assignment resources effectively including the matrix management of staff as required
- To be an integral part of the large scale TUPE process, into the organisation
Required skills and experience of the HR Business Partner
- CIPD Qualified, or to have relevant work experience
- TUPE exposure, within a HR capacity
- Knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and the overarching workforce legal framework, including a demonstrable experience in recognised HR and OD policy and practice
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the HR Business Partner role, please apply ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.