Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £43000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged recruit a HR Business Partner for an established Not-For-Profit client, based within Greater Manchester. You will be responsible for delivering a Business Partnering service providing best practice HR support, influencing approaches and behaviour. You will work with senior leaders to achieve effective solutions and change through comprehensive, pragmatic HR advice, support and guidance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide an HR business partnering service to the management team which is fully integrated and tailored to the needs of the business.
- Work with the MDs and their direct reports to create the functional people plan aligned to the people strategy and functional priorities.
- Work with the senior management team to support the development and achievement of strategic goals within the business to improve organisational performance.
- Ensure consistent implementation of HR interventions and core HR activity to enable delivery of business objectives.
- Act as project lead for all complex HR operational activity. Guide and project manage successful HR solutions during restructuring, redeployment, redundancy, and TUPE matters, through analysis and designing clear project plans.
- Provide expert advice in the development and implementation of organisational change in line with business needs.
- Be the HRBP lead on business and HR projects as required
- In conjunction with the resourcing function, identify the key resourcing requirements and support the selection of senior leaders ensuing the right level of capability is recruited
- Develop succession and talent plans for the business unit you support.
- Coach and develop the HR Advisors.
- Analyses and monitoring of business unit HR metrics to highlight trends and issues.
- Provide manager with options, and advice relating to any associated potential risks to enable their decision making in relation to people management issues.
- Provide and deliver ongoing coaching, training and the development of managers on key management practices such as: staff performance and capability issues, conflict and dispute situations, recruitment and selection and sickness absence management. This will work alongside the Learning and Development Strategy.
- Part or full CIPD Qualified (Chartered/Graduate/ Associate membership)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to gain credibility and respect from people at all levels and maintain a positive relationship with all customers.
- Professional and confident manner showing tact and diplomacy at all times.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to deal with difficult and multiple tasks at any one time and prioritise work to meet demanding timescales.
- Resourceful and strong ability to solve problems independently.
- Team orientated yet also able to work autonomously
- Minimum of five years recent broad generalist experience of HR function and or Advisor level.
- Experience of managing large scale change projects including restructuring and redundancies.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.