HR Business Partner
£29996 - £31596 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting on behalf of a not for profit client based within South Manchester, for a HR Business Partner. Responsible for providing an outstanding Business Partnering service, driving the implementation and embedding of the People Strategy and Organisational Development and Engagement Plan, taking the lead on specific projects as required.
- Provide accurate, customer focused, pragmatic HR advice and guidance to managers and staff and ensure managers are effectively supported.
- Build trusted relationships and credibility with managers and leaders in the organisation. Coach and build the ability of managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisational problems.
- Act as a change agent, assisting and encouraging managers and employees through organisational change and development programs.
- Coach, guide and advise managers on employee relations matters ensuring a consistent and fair approach is employed across Group. Support managers offering expert advice including participation in investigations, hearings and appeals as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with the business area and the Talent Attraction Partner to deliver workforce plans, attract and retain talent and develop succession pathways.
- Keep up to date with developments in case law and new legislation and ensuring best HR practice is achieved.
- Monitor and report on the appraisal process to facilitate interventions as appropriate
- Provide information for and assist as needed in the consultation and negotiation process with recognised Trade Unions on a range of HR issues, attending Trade Union meetings.
- Undertake job evaluations for jobs and participate in the appeals process for job evaluation as appropriate.
- Analyse management information reports as requested and utilise data to identify business trends and people KPI measures.
- Ensure effective equality and diversity monitoring and target setting is conducted for employment matters.
- Ensure that all sources of published HR materials are consistent, up to date and in line with Group policy and values
The successful applicant will CIPD Level 5 qualified or be prepared to work towards that qualification or have obtained the equivalent skills and knowledge.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this HR post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website