Greater Manchester, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
HR Business Partner required to join a reputable and growing Financial Services business based in Greater Manchester.
You will partner across the business and will also lead on a number of key people projects, delivering these across the UK through the wider HR team. Previous experience of leading on projects is essential for this role.
You will have experience working within financial services and will be confident working at a strategic level partnering with Senior Leaders within the business.
Key responsibilities of the HR Business Partner
- Partner with key stakeholders and leaders across assigned business units to achieve business priorities
- Build business leadership capabilities through coaching and support
- Contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy
- Working in partnership with the relevant business units to manage employee relations
- Managing stakeholder relationships across the business to promote the professional credibility of the HR function and working towards process improvements
- Leading and ownership of people change projects that contribute towards business strategy
- Execute defined talent strategies to support the business in developing future leaders and maintaining talent pipelines
- Continually challenge the business as appropriate to drive customer-focused innovation within HR and to improve the organisation. This will include the delivery of cyclical people activity such as performance management cycles, organisational design, capability and talent management
Required skills and experience of the HR Business Partner:
- Ideally CIPD qualified with previous experience as a Business Partner
- Experience of leading on projects
- Experience of working in the Financial Services sector and ideally of working in a regulated environment
- You will have prior experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and possess excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience of supporting multiple business units and experience of operating in an organisation with strong change and transformation agendas
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Business Partner position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.