Up to £35000 per annum + highly attractive benefits package
2 months ago
To suit applicant
HR Business Partner
Salary: up to £35,000 plus highly attractive benefits package
Sellick Partnership are supporting a client with an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner. The role will report into the Head of HR and will work closely with Departmental Managers to provide advice and support to all employees. This is a true generalist role with exposure to recruitment, training and wellbeing as well as ER, change management and projects including system implementation.
Key responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- To provide advice and guidance to managers and team leaders on employee relations matters including grievances and disciplinaries, and flexible working requests.
- To build effective working relationships with the Managers and Team Leaders.
- Ability to coach, support and develop managing staff in their approach and consideration of employee relations issues.
- To support projects including wellbeing and engagement and IT system implementation.
- To undertake monthly analysis of employee data and produce reports relating to KPI's and other HR metrics and suggest improvements and efficiencies.
- To support managers in the recruitment and selection of non-managerial staff including psychometric analysis for the purpose of recruitment and selection and coaching/ personal development.
- Due to the changing nature of the business, you will support the Head of HR and the rest of the team with the implementation of change projects.
- To undertake all administration in relation to the employment life cycle of staff to ensure appropriate records, correspondence and other documentation is created and stored in accordance with legal obligations and best practice.
- To manage the administration of the employee benefits linking in with Payroll to ensure the appropriate payments and deductions are made.
- To create and review HR policies and procedures to ensure they are fit for purpose and to ensure they're representative of the culture and values of the business.
- To support the Learning & Development Officer with PDR's and training delivery as and when required.
- To maintain continuous professional development in line with CIPD best practice, including attending seminars and external training courses.
Key requirements of the HR Business Partner:
- CIPD Level 5 or above.
- Prior knowledge and experience of working in a HR capacity at HRBP or similar level.
- Generalist experience required including previous exposure to recruitment and selection.
- Employee relations experience- including disciplinary and grievance handling.
- Employee relations experience- performance and absence management.
- Experience of time management systems preferable.
- Experience of policy development and implementation.
- Experience of change management delivery would be highly beneficial due to the changing nature of the business.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge & experience of MS Office based packages.
- Hands on proactive individual, keen to prove themselves within an exciting, growing business.
- Happy working as part of a small HR team meaning you'll have responsibility for a broad spectrum of HR tasks from Business Partnering to contract generation, stat production and administrative duties.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman at Sellick Partnership's Manchester office.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.