£20 - £28 per hour + D.O.E.
5 months ago
HR Business Partner
An experienced HRBP is required to join a highly respected and world renowned London NHS Trust for a period of 3 months.
- Reporting to the Assistant Director of HR and OD, the post holder will ensure the provision of professional customer-focused HR advice, coaching and solutions that support the business in the identification and management of workforce issues and change programmes.
- The HR Business Partner will deliver a comprehensive, professional and high quality HR service to their nominated division to support the delivery of the agreed business plan. They will integrate themselves in their areas of responsibility in order to fully understand the business and support the divisions in developing the culture of improving service quality and patient safety.
- They will work with fellow HR&OD practitioners and their divisional management teams in order to develop a high performing customer focused workforce.
- To take a corporate role in driving the HR&OD agenda forward throughout the Trust, working in partnership with managers, staff side representatives, staff and other partners in ensuring that the Trust is an employer of choice and adopting excellent employment practice.
- To provide HR leadership and input across the team and lead on and contribute to workforce strategies as required.
- To deputise for the Assistant Director as required.
- To lead on the development and implementation of an overarching workforce plan for key areas of responsibility.
- Develop the management capability of line managers, coaching and equipping them with the knowledge and skills to handle staff management responsibilities.
- Influence and drive business thinking and develop HR approaches that support operational business objectives, organisational design and resource plans.
- Work in partnership with the Assistant Director of OD and their team to develop interventions to address the leadership and management agenda within the Trust and promote cultural change, behaviours and values.
- Work alongside the HR&OD Senior Team on the delivery of the HR&OD strategy.
- Work with divisional management teams to develop and influence their understanding of their key business priorities and delivery plans in relation to HR&OD.
- Work with divisional management team to influence and develop strategic service priorities.
- Provide HR advice to a range of internal stakeholders on all HR and workforce matters.
- Build personal credibility and support managers in making key decisions regarding workforce and HR matters.
- Work with relevant Trust, divisional and corporate colleagues to ensure that staff and patient engagement is undertaken effectively to deliver the best provision of care to patients.
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external communication strategies and networks to support the delivery of the business plan and projects. Ensure these are integrated with Trust wide communication plans.
- Develop partnership working with trade union representatives.
- Ensure that divisional managers understand the Trust wide strategy and objectives and appreciate how their work contributes to the success of the Trust.
- Work in partnership and build effective relationships with the wider HR&OD team to deliver a consistent service.
- Support the HR&OD and divisional management teams in developing performance and efficiency schemes which provide value for money.
- Work collaboratively with the Assistant Director to seek customer service feedback from designated areas and implement recommendations to ensure service delivery improvements are delivered.
- Use available information to identify trends and develop or evolve workforce strategies in light of the information story with clear outcomes being demonstrated which are both measurable and visible locally.
- Attend performance reviews (as and when required) holding relevant parties to account for workforce deliverables.
The successful HR Business Partner will ideally be CIPD Level 7/MCIPD qualified with NHS experience however candidates with experience of working in the wider public sector or relevant private sector experience may also be considered.
Should you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to successfully take on this HRBP role, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson - HR specialist at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.