HR Business Partner
Greater Manchester, England
£33000 - £35000 per annum + Pension, homeworking, benefits
0161 834 1642
Human Resources Business Partner
Salary: £33,000-£35,000 D.O.E + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected not for profit organisation in Greater Manchester. As HRBP you will provide a bespoke partnering service to your business unit, whereby you will offer comprehensive, pragmatic advice, support and HR guidance to managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the senior management team to support the development and achievement of strategic goals within the business to improve organisational performance.
- Working with the senior management team to develop a framework of people plans and performance metrics to improve organisational effectiveness.
- Act as project lead for all complex HR operational activity.
- Provide advice and support to managers on complex employee relations issues, company policies and procedures.
- To successfully guide and project manage successful HR solutions during restructuring, redeployment, redundancy and TUPE matters.
- Provide advice and options to managers relating to any associated potential risks to enable their decision making in relation to people management issues.
- Provide and deliver ongoing coaching, training and development of managers on key management practices such as staff performance and capability issues, conflict, and dispute situations, recruitment and selection and sickness absence management.
The ideal candidate for this HRBP role will be part or full CIPD Qualified (Chartered, Graduate, Associate membership) with relevant professional experience/qualification.
Applicants will have a minimum of 5 years recent broad generalist experience of HR function and or advisor level. Previous experience of managing large scale change projects including restructuring and redundancies. Candidates will need to demonstrate they have recent experience with dealing with and leading on high volume, complex ER work.
This role would suit candidates who demonstrate a solution focused attitude who are adaptable and flexible and able to cope with changing and completing priorities and direction.
The role offers both agile working and flexible working hours whereby you will be able to work from home or at another of the organisations many locations across Greater Manchester.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this HRBP role, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson - HR Specialist at Sellick Partnership for more information.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.