£36000 - £39000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting on behalf of a not for profit client based within South Manchester, for a HR Business Partner and Operations Lead. Responsible for the effective delivery of an excellent HR Business Partner service to managers at all levels, in line with the needs and priorities of organisation, ensuring employee relations activity is managed smoothly to an appropriate conclusion with managed risk. You will provide support to managers and staff in the implementation of the planned HR programmes, taking the lead in the delivery of certain aspects and carrying out management briefings as required. You will support the Head of HR & People in the implementation of People Strategy and Organisational Development and Engagement Plan, taking the lead on specific projects as required.
- Ensure the HR Business Partner team provide a quality, customer focused, pragmatic and expert HR advice and guidance service to managers and staff and ensure managers are effectively supported in dealing with casework
- Manages employee related matters ensuring a consistent and fair approach is employed. Participates in investigations, hearings and appeals as appropriate, advising managers accordingly.
- Work with the Head of HR & People to ensure all staffing policies and HR practices, under the direction of HR, are compliant with employment legislation, keeping up to date with developments in case law and new legislation and ensuring best HR practice is achieved.
- Conduct relevant cross training to promote human resource policy/procedure and to ensure all line managers are competent and fully trained in their people management responsibilities. Focus on empowering managers by building their competence to enable them to handle people issues with skill.
- Provide information for and assist as required in the consultation and negotiation process with recognised Trade Unions on a range of HR related issues, attending Trade Union meetings as required.
- Coach and up skill managers to effectively manage their people resources and support the development of high performing teams.
- Lead on the implementation of the job evaluation system and ensure the job evaluation system is applied in a consistent manner.
- Undertake job evaluations for jobs and participate in the appeals process for job evaluation as appropriate.
- Accountable for ensuring that payroll forms completed by the HR team are done so in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
The successful applicant will be a CIPD qualified to chartered status, or have relevant HR experience.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.