HR Business Partner - Workforce Planning
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £38890 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership have been approached to work on behalf of an established NHS client, for a newly created HR Business Partner role, specifically focussing on Workforce Planning as the primary remit. This role is a 12 month Fixed Term contract and it will most likely appeal to a wide audience of NHS candidates, given the clients flexibility to be required onsite 1 day per week, whilst the rest of the working week will be conducted on a working from home basis.
The main purpose of the role is support the Employee Relations Manager to implement and deliver the Workforce Strategy and be responsible for the delivery of specific workforce objectives. You will act as a lead specialist for the delivery of a comprehensive range of HR Services by providing strategic workforce advice, challenging, influencing improvements in the efficiency and overall effectiveness of the delivery and achievement of HR strategies. You will be required to provide strategic workforce support and relevant interventions, ensuring a proactive and risk based approach to the management and effective delivery of business focused workforce solutions for the organisation.
- Develop and maintain information systems to capture and analyse workforce data to inform managers and produce reports.
- Lead the development of generic job descriptions, including role summaries and provide authoritative guidance on job evaluation and equal pay, reward and terms and conditions of service matters, and employment relations issues to key stakeholders across the organisation
- Lead and offer a strategic Workforce Planning Manager service that supports the needs of the business.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to understand their resourcing requirements and provide expertise in developing generic job descriptions, including role summaries.
- To contribute towards the development and delivery of the workforce strategy.
- To provide support with expert guidance on complex employee relations cases including attendance at hearings and appeals on occasion.
- To work with HR colleagues contributing HR expertise to decision making and develop innovative HR solutions
- To work in partnership with key stakeholders to successfully deliver and achieve business targets and resourcing plans, including contributing to the development of talent pipelines.
- To have previous experience in developing workforce strategies.
- Experience in producing and presenting workforce reports.
- To have prior experience in a Business Partner role
- Prior experience developing a workforce strategy.
- Good understanding change management processes.
- Previous experience of creating and designing job descriptions.
- Experience of undertaking job evaluations.
This is fantastic opportunity to work with an established, professional team, in a flexible work setting and given the opportunity is newly created, it is an exciting time to join and add key value to the HR workforce planning process.
It is essential for you to have prior NHS experience, specifically within job evaluation given the nature of the NHS Agenda for Change pay scales that the NHS adhere to.
Please apply ASAP if this role is of interest to you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.