£37500 - £45000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Sellick Partnership are seeking a HR Business Partner to work for a multi-site retail business in a Regional role (North of England). The successful individual will enable a culture of consistent high performance across the Region support the business as a whole, supporting with talent attraction and development, team engagement, and industry leading people practices.
The client requires someone with strong partnering skills and experience of multi-site working, ideally within the retail sector.
Key responsibilities for the HR Business Partner:
- Develop a culture of partnering with senior stakeholders across the UK business
- Integrate and work collaboratively with Operations and cross-functionally for maximum impact across the UKI
- Partnering focus on; performance management, leadership development, colleague engagement, diversity, talent and succession, innovation and learning and reward and recognition.
- Design and delivery of management and leadership development programmes as part of the Talent and Learning strategy
- Manage escalated ER cases
- Champion change through the implementation of new people products and initiatives
- Lead and inspire through a Vision & Values based approach.
- Deliver effective stakeholder management throughout the project lifecycle ensuring regular and thorough communications at all times
Key requirements for the HR Business Partner:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, coaching, and influencing skills
- Strong business partnering experience
- Experience of multi site is essential
- Expertise in ER processes
- High level of initiative; seeks opportunities and acts on them; originates action
- Able to make a persuasive, clear presentation of ideas both in writing and orally, to convince others and gain acceptance; creates a positive impression on others
- Analyses and evaluates data and options for action to reach sound conclusions
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Business Partner position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.