Salary: £39,095 plus highly attractive benefits package
Sellick partnership has been engaged to recruit a HR Consultant for a fast moving, highly acquisitive, Private Equity backed entrepreneurial service based business located in Cheshire.
This exciting opportunity is a newly created and is a result of rapid growth. We are looking for a self-motivated and highly experienced HR professional to add value and have an impact in the pivotal success of the business.
- Provide accurate telephone based advice and support on a wide range of Employment Law and HR issues
- Work in partnership with a wide and varying client base offering pragmatic advice in order for SME's to achieve their business objectives
- Liaise with a diverse range of employees including CEOs, HR Directors, Managing Directors and other HR and General Management staff
- Liaise with colleagues to bounce off ideas and seek further guidance and affirmation of advice given
- Advice given would range from employee relations casework, including, grievances, dismissals, attendance issues and performance management issues to TUPE, redundancies and compromise agreements
The successful applicant will have relevant experience and should possess an in depth understanding of complex employee relations issues. You should have up to date and detailed knowledge of employment law and be comfortable delivering practical advice over the telephone. You should have ideally worked as a HR Manager or Senior HR Advisor and are now looking for a new challenge with a stronger focus on achieving a better work life balance. In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary combined with an enviable range of employee benefits. My client is looking for applicants on either a 5 day or 4 day a week permanent basis.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.