Up to £39095 per annum + attractive benefits package
3 months ago
To suit applicant
Salary: £39,095 plus highly attractive benefits package
Location: South Manchester
Due to continued growth our client is looking to further expand their HR Consultancy team and therefore require HR professionals to join this Private Equity backed entrepreneurial service based business.
The HR Consultant's position is an exciting opportunity and is a result of rapid and continued growth. Our client is looking for a self-motivated and highly experienced HR Consultant to add value and have a pivotal impact in the overall success of the business.
Key responsibilities of the HR Consultant:
- Support and advise a variety of key Stakeholders on a wide range of HR/Employee Relations issues.
- Build strong working relationships with a range of clients at all levels including CEO, HR Director, Managing Director and other HR and General Management staff.
- Provide end-to-end advice and support on a wide range of issues including terms and conditions, disciplinary and grievance, sickness and absence, performance and misconduct, TUPE, redundancy, discrimination, dismissal, employee relations, recruitment etc.
- Draft documents to support advice given.
- Scope to assist in projects such as seminars, delivering training and workshops to clients.
Skills required for the HR Consultant role:
To be considered for the post you must have the following.
- Relevant HR experience gained within senior level or management positions
- Practical and hands on experience of complex employee relations issues and casework.
- You should have up-to-date and detailed knowledge of employment law and be comfortable delivering practical advice.
- You should be a great communicator who excels in fast paced and busy environment.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary combined with an enviable range of employee benefits such as 25 days holiday as standard with the ability to purchase an additional 10 days, your birthday off work, childcare vouchers and corporate gym membership discount. My client prides itself on providing a supportive and friendly environment and offering its employees an enviable and somewhat rare opportunity to strike a true work life balance. Candidates will be considered on either a 5 day or 4 day a week permanent basis.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.