Cheshire East, Cheshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum + good benefits
3 months ago
HR Coordinator required to join a fast paced, growing business based in Cheshire on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The role of HR Coordinator will be to work closely with the HR team and key member of the business to deliver excellent HR support and advice to managers and team leaders.
Key responsibilities of the HR Coordinator:
- Provide day to day operational and admin support
- Provision of initial HR advice to managers and team leaders on employee relations matters including absence management, performance management, grievance and disciplinary.
- Coordination and management of relationships with third parties where appropriate
- Maintenance of a time management system
- Primary responsibility for all administration involved in the employee life cycle
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate records, correspondence and documentation is created and stored in accordance with legal requirements and best practice
- Coordination of projects including wellbeing and engagement; research into potential new suppliers
- Provide project support as and when required, e.g. implementation of a new HR system, staff survey development, other ad hoc projects as required.
- Provision of support to the L&D Officer- including collation and coordination of the Company's appraisal system
- Provision and analysis of employee data to the HR team and managers and assist with the preparation of data for submission to payroll
- To support managers in the recruitment and selection process
- To support the HR team with the creation of new and continuous development of existing policies, ensuring these reflect any changes in Employment Legislation.
Key skills required for the HR Coordinator:
- CIPD Level 5 or studying towards
- Previous experience of working in a HR team
- Experience of working in complex organisation and managing ambiguity
- Microsoft Office skills - advanced level
- Exposure to a progressive HR environment and can contribute experience and visibility of best employment practice
- Relationship building skills, with the capability and energy to drive change
- Can do attitude and a team player
- Influencing skills
- Fast pace, resilience and credibility
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Coordinator position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.