West Midlands, England
Up to £12.70 per hour
7 months ago
Rate: £12.70 per hour
Location: West Midlands
Duration: 6 Months with the potential to go permanent
An established and high-profile client based in the West Midlands are looking to recruit a dynamic HR Coordinator to support the delivery of a comprehensive first class HR Advisory service across the organisation. Acting as a first point of contact for all HR queries, this is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to a busy Not-For-Profit HR department, and allow the right individual to develop into the role as part of the business.
Providing essential support on a range of HR matters, the client is seeking a self-motivated and experienced HR Coordinator to add value and have an impact within a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Coordinator:
- Assist the HR Advisors and BP's with employee relation casework, updating the HRIS with any data relating to case management.
- Advise managers and employees on maternity/paternity/shared parental pay/leave rights and pay arrangements in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Support the Recruitment Coordinator in the full recruitment lifecycle from sourcing candidates to issuing contracts to new starters.
- Ensure all new starters have appropriate Right to Work checks including references and DBS.
- Coordinate the leaver's process for all employees, updating systems and ensuring liaison with payroll.
- Ensure the HRIS is updated in respect of any/all paperwork or actions relating to employees.
Key Requirements of the HR Coordinator:
- Previous experience within a busy HR team with a working knowledge of HR processes and UK employment law essential.
- CIPD qualified, or working towards CIPD qualification is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
- Must hold a full driving license and have the use of an appropriate vehicle to travel around the area in which the organisation operates.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Coordinator position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.