£37000 - £38000 per annum
4 months ago
£37,000 - £38,000
Liverpool (fully remote)
HR Lead required to join a fantastic charity organisation. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced HR Lead to join their dynamic and growing Employee Relations function in a well-respected charity within the North West on a temporary, full-time basis.
As the HR Lead you will be working alongside other HR Officers to provide a HR advisory service to staff and Managers. You will work within a team carrying out varied duties including managing Employee Relations and People Matters such as absences, discipline and grievance alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the HR Lead
- Support and coach managers through employee relations cases.
- Support Line Managers on a new project
- Provide guidance to Managers taking into account employment legislation
- Lead on Employee Relations relating to a new project
- Communicate with Divisional Management Teams on policies and procedures
- Ensure policies and procedures are all up to date
Required skills and experience of the HR Lead
- Experience in providing HR advice to Managers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Experience in solving complex HR problems
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade others.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established charity organisation with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the HR Lead role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.